Hung completed his BSc and MSc at Hanoi University of Science and Technology. His previous research was about high performance and parallel computing. He started his new research as a research assistant at Distributed Systems Group from March 2013, which focuses on cloud computing. In particular, his research topic is about dymamic (re)configuration of virtual infrastructures and IoT cloud applications. Besides, he is pursuing the PhD program at Vienna PhD School of Informatics.
- Georgiana Copil, Daniel Moldovan, Duc-Hung Le, Hong-Linh Truong, Schahram Dustdar, Chrystalla Sofokleous, Nicholas Loulloudes, Demetris Trihinas, George Pallis, Marios D. Dikaiakos, Craig Sheridan, Evangelos Floros, Christos KK Loverdos, Kam Star, Wei Xing, On Controlling Elasticity of Cloud Applications in CELAR, to appear in Emerging Research in Cloud Distributed Computing Systems, Advances in Systems Analysis, Software Engineering, and High Performance Computing (ASASEHPC) Book Series.
- Tien-Dung Cao, Tran-Vu Pham, Quang-Hieu Vu, Hong-Linh Truong, Duc-Hung Le, Schahram Dustdar, "MARSA: A Marketplace for Realtime Human-Sensing Data" (PDF), ACM Transactions on Internet Technology (TOIT). (submitted, accepted).
- Duc-Hung Le, Nanjangud Narendra, Hong-Linh Truong, "HINC - Harmonizing Diverse Resource Information Across IoT, Network Functions and Clouds" (Submitted PDF), The IEEE 4th International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud2016), 22-24 Aug, 2016, Vienna, Austria.To appear
- Duc-Hung Le, Hong-Linh Truong, Schahram Dustdar, "Managing On-demand Sensing Resources in IoT Cloud Systems" (PDF), 5th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Services (MS2016), June 27 - July 2, 2016, San Francisco, USA
- Tien-Dung Nguyen, Hong-Linh Truong, Georgiana Copil, Duc-Hung Le, Daniel Moldovan, and Schahram Dustdar. "On Developing and Operating of Data Elasticity Management Process." (PDF), 13th International Conference on Service Oriented Computing ICSOC 2015.
- Hong-Linh Truong, Georgiana Copil, Schahram Dustdar, Duc-Hung Le, Daniel Moldovan, Stefan Nastic, "iCOMOT - Toolset for Managing IoT Cloud Systems" (PDF), 16th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management, 15-18 June, 2015, Pittsburg, USA. (Demo)
- Duc-Hung Le, Hong-Linh Truong, Georgiana Copil, Stefan Nastic, Schahram Dustdar, SALSA: a Framework for Dynamic Configuration of Cloud Services (PDF), 6th International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science (CloudCom 2014), 15-18 December 2014, Singapore.
- Stefan Nastic, Sanjin Sehic, Duc-Hung Le, Hong-Linh Truong, and Schahram Dustdar (2014). Provisioning Software-defined IoT Cloud Systems (PDF). The 2nd International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud-2014).
- Hong-Linh Truong, Schahram Dustdar, Georgiana Copil, Alessio Gambi, Waldemar Hummer, Duc-Hung Le, Daniel Moldovan, CoMoT - A Platform-as-a-Service for Elasticity in the Cloud(PDF, slides), (IEEE International Workshop on the Future of PaaS, IEEE International Conference on Cloud Engineering (IC2E 2014), Boston, Massachusetts, USA, 10-14 March 2014.
- HINC: A framework for harmonizing IoT, Network functions and Clouds (maintainer)
- SALSA: A framework for dynamic configuration of IoT Cloud Systems (maintainer)
- iCOMOT for Control, Monitoring, Governance and Configuration of IoT Cloud Systems (maintainer, contributor)
- MARSA - A Marketplace for Realtime Human-Sensing Data (contributor)